BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lovely bones

Aug 5, 2010

I saw it in the news  it told me they were wrong  and I stood up for you  'cause I believed you were the one   you had all the chances in the world  to let me know the truth  what the hell's wrong with you   are you even listening when I talk to you  do you even care what I'm going through  you stare and you're staring right through me  you're right there but its like you never knew me   do you even know I'm up to head  did you give up on me to be with her  Revenge Is Sweeter than you ever were   I'm so mad at you right now  and I can't even find the words  and you're on the way down  I can't wait to see you burn  you tried to make me hate that (')  when I should be hating you  what the hell's wrong with you   are you even listening when I talk to you  do you even care what I'm going through  you stare and you're staring right through me  you're right there but its like you never knew me  
do you even know I'm up to head  did you give up on me to be with her  revenge is sweeter than you ever were   revenge is sweeter than you ever were   nothing can save you now  that is over  I guess that you findd out  that you're no one  don't say you're sorry now  'cause I just don't care   
nothing can save you now  nothing  nothing can save you now  nothing   are you even listening when I talk to you  do you even care what I'm going through  you stare and you're staring right through me  you're right there but its like you never knew me   do you even know I'm up to head  did you give up on me to be with her  revenge is sweeter than you ever were   revenge is sweeter than you ever were  

0 comments: