BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lovely bones

Aug 21, 2010

EXAMS OVER
I'm ready to ROLL :D

YEAH!
free again.
no more waking up in the wee hours 
no more stress
no more burning the midnight oil
no more thick books
AND most of all 
NO MORE EXAM
bwahahahaha!

its such a pain in the buttt 
my maths exam was hmmmm.
so-so
HAHAHA!
and now im scared to see my result but im hoping ,my project to help me pass it !
HAHAHA!
Exam gave students a major stress but not now maybe next year.
HEEHEE
and i will be one of them.pffftt.
and the picture above describe me when im thinking during the exam 
well im thinking of an answer 
most of the time i did this on my geography paper! HAHAHA

but luckily i end up finishing and answering most of the questions! 
im so relieved 
but i wished to pass them !
I tried everything for this 2nd term!
damn it pass!
whoooooooooooooo!
i forgot! SHIT!
i got malay~and yeah im so screwed! :/
PFFFT


0 comments: