BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lovely bones

Sep 1, 2010


Chuck: Listen, blair…
Blair: No me first. Nate is waiting for me to give him an answer.
Chuck: I heard.
Blair: Don’t you wanna know what’s stopping me? I can’t answer his question while I’m waiting for you to answer mine, the one I asked you forever ago. What are we, chuck?
Chuck: Blair…
Blair: Last fall you said we couldn’t be together. And I believed you. But everytime i try to move on you’re right there, acting like -
Chuck: Acting like what?
Blair: Like -……..Maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are.
Chuck: I would never wish that on anyone. i want you to be happy.
Blair: Then look down deep into the soul I know you have and tell me. If what you feel for me is real or if it’s just a game. If it’s real… we’ll figure it out, all of us. But if it’s not… then pleaseChuck, just let me go.
Chuck: It’s just a game. i hate to lose, you’re free to go.
Blair:Thank you.

Serena: Chuck why you just did that?Chuck: Because I love her, and I can’t make her happy.

0 comments: