BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lovely bones

Aug 2, 2010

Im CRAVING AGAIN !!!

I'm Looking for my Favourite FOODS >;O
damnnn, i'm FEELIN' hungry ! ;( 
why is it every time i'm on my DIET
I start feelin' hungry and craving for something that i want to eat :/
ugh. . .
I'm like DROOLING over the foods I'm thinkin bout'
gosh ! >:O
I'am now craving for My All-time favourite foods cuisines
KOREAN &JAPANESE FOODS
I wanna eat something really SPICY & BURNIN HOOOT !!
and
something that SWEET & SAVOURY !!
writing all these makes me really  Hungry !!
My stomach is gambling so much AHMPS! x/
ugh~ ! looking at it makes me WANT IT SO BADLY !
seeing the red juicy sauce(its spicy hot sauce) hmmm ;))
yum yum :D

This second one is called 'Bimbimbop' :) its mixed rice 
its really good,
the Hot sauce and sesame oil 
are the flavourings in it
its satisfying and healthy, most are vegetable and grinded beef/chicken :)


this is known as dukboki 
its a favourite korean snacks :)
especially the ones in the food stall :)
and 
I , myself WANT IT SO MUCH!!
I miss it so much !
i tried it once 
but it isn't the really HOOOT one 
i was wanting the more burning ong that will make me teary.
HAHAHA!


this is the korean version of their HOTDOG
It looks so Yummiii ;D

I want to eat them !!


0 comments: