BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lovely bones

Aug 1, 2010


My new ADDICTION :)
this ANIME really made me so *kilig*
Im starting to love it 
the story really is nice.
its a Girl's FANTASY :P 
Its Romantic comedy with a fun and light-hearted touch that appeals to youth of either gender.
the story is base on the girl named misaki Ayuzawa
She was the council president
Whom also work's as part time at a maid cafe 
which contradicts with her 'no-nonsense tough-talking'
reputation at her high school dominated by males.
Then takumi usui discovered her secrets 
she is bewildered when he keeps it a secret but this is merely the start of his merciless teasing of her…
by the way his the most popular guy in their school! :) 
he have a bad boy side of him and a really cool side :)
which made me so much *kilig* 
HAHAHA!
making me thing about my Fantasy again 
bwahahaha xD

0 comments: